Guzzle is a PHP HTTP client that makes it easy to work with HTTP/1.1
and takes the pain out of consuming web services.
- Pluggable HTTP adapters that can send requests serially or in parallel
- Doesn’t require cURL, but uses cURL by default
- Streams data for both uploads and downloads
- Provides event hooks & plugins for cookies, caching, logging, OAuth, mocks, etc.
- Keep-Alive & connection pooling
- SSL Verification
- Automatic decompression of response bodies
- Streaming multipart file uploads
- Connection timeouts